Your trusted partner in delivering the best solutions for your project.
With more than 15 years experience in the steel manufacturing market, Ikon Ideea is a supplier of top quality sturdy products, solutions and services, operating at an international level in more than 10 countries. Our integrated consulting, design, fabrication and assembly teams have the technical expertise to tackle various projects across many industries. Our main services include: welded equipment, steel structures, hydropower components and industrial halls.
We aim to become a leader and point of reference in the national steel manufacturing market, constantly developing our processes and resources, while following many corporate, environment and security standards.
Ikon Ideea seeks to offer the best solutions for its partners based on a solid workflow and process and deliver cost-efficient products that follow the client’s needs and specifications.
Defining the core of our business, our values follow five main directions: respecting the needs of our clients, developing the team, continuously improving our technology, supporting the community and balancing our profit and goals.
Ikon Ideea is a privately held company with a majority of Romanian shareholders that has operated in the steel manufacturing market since 2004. During this period, the organization has become a trusted supplier for businesses from many industries in more than 10 countries.
The company has continuously increased its turnover and gained an esteemed position in the market, producing up to 1000 tons of steel, 70% of our manufacturing being for the steel structures and the remaining 30% for welded equipment.
Start your project today and build for a better tomorrow.